If you’re a business professional with deep expertise in your solution domain and you want to use your passion for building Microsoft Power Platform solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes for your team, this certification is designed for you. You must have the skills to accomplish key technical business analyst tasks, such as data modeling, basic UX design, requirements analysis, and process analysis.
You fit the profile for the app maker role if you’re self-directed and solution-focused, and you work with the maker tools of Microsoft Power Platform to solve business problems. You might have experience with Visual Basic for Applications, Excel PivotTables, Teams, and other tools. Although you might not have formal IT training, you’re comfortable working with IT administrators and Microsoft Power Platform developers using technology to solve business problems. You’re responsible for:
- Designing and creating apps and automating workflows.
- Analyzing and visualizing data in context of an app or automated workflow.
- Implementing and managing apps and automated workflows.
To learn more, read our post: Are you a Power Platform App Maker? Now’s the time to get certified. If you need more experience before you try for this certification, you could:
- Volunteer on a project to get real-life experience with data modeling, basic UX design, requirements analysis, or process analysis.
- Take learning paths on Microsoft Learn.
- Sign up for an instructor-led training course.