Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service offers any organization an opportunity for customer success. Using tools such as automatic case creation and queue management frees up your time to dedicate it where you can have a greater impact, directly with your customers. Join our team of globally recognized experts as they take you to step by step from creating cases to interacting with customers to resolving those cases. Once you’ve resolved those cases you can learn from data analysis the key details to help you resolve similar cases faster or avoid new issues altogether.
A Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out-of-the-box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
- Install and configure the customer service app
- Identify common customer service scenarios
- Complete a case resolution process
- Analyze customer service data
- Automate case management record processing
- Create and use knowledge articles
- Create and use entitlements and service level agreements
- Work with Omnichannel
- Work with Connected Customer Service
- Work with Customer Service Scheduling
- Work with Customer Service Insights
- Work with Microsoft Power Platform
- Work with Customer Service workspaces
This course is designed for functional consultants working with Dynamics 365 Customer Service, or functional consultants who work with other Dynamics 365 apps who want to expand their knowledge of Customer Service